***Above rates are inclusive of 10% service charged and Government Tax
***All rates are quoted in Philippine currency
***All rates are subject to change without prior notice
• The room is considered confirmed once reservation number is released by the hotel reservations with option date of payment; otherwise, booking will not be honored by the hotel.
• If no payment has been made on the option date provided by the hotel reservation, the room blocking shall automatically be forfeited.
• If you failed to receive the booking confirmation within 24 hours please feel free to contact Palawan Uno Hotel.
• Group Booking- 50% down payment of the total estimated cost is required right after signing of contract. The remaining balance of the group shall be settled upon check-in.
• Check in time is 2:00pm. Check out time 12:00nn.
• Early check-in between 7:00am to 2:00pm will be charged applicable of Php200.00/hour
• Late check out after 12:00 noon will be charged applicable of Php200/hour, beyond 6:00pm will be charged whole day rate.
• Upon check-in, the hotel will collect a refundable deposit worth of Php200.00 for key card. Deposit refundable upon check-out.
• The indemnity of the lost or damaged of room’s key card/s the refundable deposit maybe forfeited.
• Maximum of only 2 children in every room below 11 years old sharing with adults is free of accommodation without breakfasts.
Breakfast Charge: 0-2 years old (Free of Charge) 3-6 years old (50%) 7-11 years old (100%).
• During the booking process, you will be advised to ensure accuracy of your flight details. Upon arrival at Puerto Princesa City Airport, an Airport representative will meet and assist the guest/s and arrange complimentary car from the airport to the hotel vice versa.
Any Cancellation received within 15 days prior to arrival will incur the first night accommodation charged. Any Cancellation received within 7 days prior to arrival date will incur the full period charged of reservation. Failure to arrive at Palawan Uno Hotel will be treated as a No-Show and No refund will be given.
Any sort of amendments/s such as change of itineraries, modification of room reservation and such like will be permitted as long as it will be made 15 days prior the arrival otherwise a certain change will applied depended on changes made.
• A “No Show” – charge equivalent to one-night stay shall be billed to the agency for guests who did not check-in on the night of the reservation date.
• Full duration of stay mentioned in the Booking confirmation/Booking Order provided shall be charged to the guests or Travel Agent in cases wherein the guests shorten their stay/ check-out at an earlier date.
• Should the guest/s extend his stay beyond the original reservation/booking made, the hotel will inform the Travel Agent of the guest’s extension request with the following conditions subject to availability.
• The Hotel will inform the Travel Agent of the guests request for extension of stay.
• Travel Agent will have to send a Revised Booking Order indicating the new check-out date.
• Any alterations, damage and lost to the fixtures, equipments and other items belonging to the hotel cause by the intentional or negligent conduct of the guest/s shall be charged thereof.
• The guest should obtain the “Key Card” from the reception. The key card must be return at the time of check-out. In case of loss or damage of key card, Php200.00 will be charged to the guests.
• Please provide necessary hotel vouchers to facilitate guest/s check in. All confirmed and arriving guests must present hotel vouchers upon check-in. Please provide us a copy of your approved and valid hotel voucher.
• All information contained in this agreement are private and confidential and may not be disclosed or obligated to a third party for whatever reason or purpose.
• If required deposit, guarantees, or payment are not received by the option dates indicated from the hotel, regrettably, the reservations may be subject to cancellation without prior notice. Reinstatement of the reservation can only be made upon receipt and to extent that rooms are then available.
• The Hotel will not held responsible for failure to execute obligations specified herein directly or indirect occasioned by or through or in consequence of War change of the Philippine Government, Strikes, riots, and act of God or conditions beyond the control of the Hotel.
• All advertising and print mediums used by the travel agent to promote the hotel must have prior approval. The hotel will endeavor to support activities to ensure that the hotel’s image is projected at required standards and expectations.
• The hotel shall not be liable for any loss or damage or injury to the person or property of the client or any of its guests, sustained while in the Hotel premises and /or outside of the hotel for activities coordinated by the hotel except when such loss, damage or injury is due to the willful act or gross negligence of the Hotel or any of the employees.
• The hotel has a non-smoking policy, in observance of the No Smoking Policy of Puerto Princesa City, Ordinance 57-93 and Republic Act No.9211
• Guests are not permitted to litter in any rooms or public areas in observance of the No Littering Policy of Puerto Princesa City, Ordinance No. 163-91. Guests are advised to throw their trash in designated trash bins.
For questions and inquiries, you may email us at email@example.com or contact us at (048) 433-9999. We are looking forward to have a fruitful business with your company.